675 N. North Court
Palatine, Illinois 60067
Where to Find Us:
Our number one priority is to bring happiness and well-being to our patients' lives by restoring their mental balance. We want to help you break free from old habits, developing healthy coping skills, and finding new ways to respond to life's challenging situations. We provide individual psychotherapy, relationship counseling, family therapy, and other services.
Due to COVID-19, consultations are held via telephone. In-person sessions are not being provided at this time.
Payment Information: Only accepting Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO, Medicare or out-of-pocket.
For additional treatment services not mentioned here, please feel free to contact us.
Individuals join a trained therapist for one-on-one consultations in a safe and open setting. Weekly individual therapy sessions generally last 50 minutes.
For couples who have run into emotional trouble or just want to make sure their relationship gets off to a healthy start, marriage therapy is highly valuable.
Therapist-led family therapy is useful both as a supplement and an alternative to individual therapy. It provides real-life feedback and interaction among the patients.
Educational Workshops & Training
Educational workshops and trainings are available to schools, educators, and administrators. Topics are selected based on the need of each individual staff. There are advanced trainings in the area of behavior management and crisis intervention. Life Space Crisis Intervention is a specific and in-depth skill building workshop for teachers and staff that work with challenging behaviors of students. View upcoming workshops
- LSCI: Life Space Crisis Intervention
- EQ Goes to College: Raising Your Emotional Intelligence for Students, Staff and Faculty
- The Importance of Parenting: Raising Happy and Successful Children
- Balancing Work and Family Life
- Managing Your Stress
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Managing Conflict
- Diversity Training Workshop
- A Couples Workshop: Improving and Maintaining a Happy Relationship
- Personality Assessments and Coaching
- EQ: Emotional Intelligence Assessments and Coaching